The Rolling Accumulator : Turn £10 into a £1000!
Here’s a little betting strategy I’ve found online and its discussed and used on various betting forums and tipping sites.
Whilst most punters like to fire a ten spot on the weekend coupon, pick ten teams, cross their fingers and shout like F&%K at Sky Sports News Desk. There are other savvy punters that take a different approach to the standard betting accumulator. The Rolling Accumulator betting strategy allows the punter to use the bookies money to bet whilst sifting profits as the winners come in. OK! I know it sounds quite confusing but it’s really simple. Lets take a look!
The Rolling Accumulator; A different approach!
The Standard Accumulator; would see you pick 7 or 8 teams, Place the £10 bet and wait for the results.
Your selection process would be to look for some certainties along with some value bets with decent odds. If one team lost your whole coupon would be bust and you would be £10 lighter in the pocket!
The Rolling Accumulator; takes a different approach.
In this case you would select just one team “your certainty” and place your £10 on the desired result. “If ‘ and when” it wins you would pocket your initial bet and continue to the next bet using only the returned profits. For example!
Bet 1 – Leeds V QPR. (KO 12:15) You fancy QPR to win at odds of 2.62 (13/8 if you bet in fractions) If QPR wins you win a total of £26.20 (£16.20 of which is profit.) At this stage you pocket your initial bet of £10 and all profits go onto your next bet (Bet 2).
Bet 2 – Cardiff V Everton (KO 15:00) for this match you fancy another away win and opt for Everton who are priced at 2.34 (approx 11/8) This bet would see you place your profit from the last bet onto this bet. So: £16.20 @ odds of 2.34 returns a total of £37.91 (£21.71 Profit). If Everton win, you would take the £16.20 initial bet and move onto bet 3 to bet with the profit of £21.71.
Bet 3 – Liverpool V Man Utd (KO Tomorrow 13:30) You fancy another away win with Man Utd sitting at 2.98 (approx 2/1). Again you place your profits from the last bet onto this bet and pocket the initial bet. So you would be betting £21.71 on Man Utd to win which would return £64.70 (£42.99 Profit)
Bet 4 – Arsenal V Spurs (KO Tomorrow 16:00) This bet see’s you opt for a Home win with Arsenals odds at 2.22 (approx 6/5). A £42.99 bet and win would return £95.44 (£52.45 profit)
OK! so you should get the idea by now!
The idea is to keep going for as long as you can but you can also decide to stop on a certain amount of wins if you prefer not to bet on large sums. So lets check out the possible scenarios for the four matches mentioned!
Bet 1 Win: You win nothing! You lose nothing and move onto bet 2.
Bet 1 Lost: You lose £10 and start again!
Bet 2 Win: You’re £16.20 in profit.
Bet 2 Lost: You lose nothing as you were betting with the profits from bet 1. Start again!
Bet 3 Win: You are up £37.91 in profit (Bet 2 + Bet 3 profits)
Bet 3 Lost: You are up £16.20 (From Bet 2 Profits)
Bet 4 Win: You are up £80.90 in profit (Bet 2 + Bet 3 + Bet 4 profits) (or £133.35 of you decide to stop at 4 selections)
Bet 4 Lost: £37.91 in profit (from Bet 2 + Bet 3 Profits)
Bet 5 would be see you £80.90 in profit and your next bet amount being £52.45 ………..So on until you pocket £1000.
Ok! You might be thinking this is slightly far-fetched! but just think about the amount of times one or two teams have let you down?
Give it a try on paper for a couple of weeks and compare the returns. You might just make this your new betting system.
Advantages of using The Rolling Accumulator.
- Profits can be lifted throughout the accumulator
- You can still make a profit if one of your teams lose
- You can pick any market or sport at any time to suit. ( Football, Tennis, Hockey, Big Brother)
- 2 or 3 winners each week can increase you earnings long-term!
Disadvantages of using the Rolling Accumulator.
- The First Bet Must Win
- Bets are consecutive (one after the other)
- Not a set and forget method of betting!
- Restricted to selections due to betting times
The teams and odds discussed above are actual odds from Betfair at time of writing for weekend fixtures Sat 31/8/2013 and Sun 1/9/2013. We will be reflecting back to check out the results and to see how this 4 selection run would have performed
Why not try out The Rolling Accumulator betting strategy with a free £25 bet from TitanBet!
Hope you enjoyed the post and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Youtube. Remember to like & Retweet. Cheers!
The Best Betting Systems team wish you the very Best of Luck with the Rolling Accumulator betting system.
Now, before you read on! I’ve managed to find a few different versions of this system online. Here are just few examples.
- Method 1: Bet on teams with odds of around even’s and above. (The system used below!) (odds less than even’s would not work over a large number of bets) ie £10 at 1/2 would only return a profit £5 for your next bet. Odds must be even or better for this method to work properly.
- Method 2: Delay lifting the profits for an additional bet and only take 25% from the profits each bet after. i.e accumulate 2 bets before lifting 25% of profit per winning bet.
- Method 3: Place bets on teams with odds greater than 1.5 (1/2) and pocket 10% of profits for each winning bet.
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 1
Alright so we’ve got our head round the rolling accumulator but does this little system actually work?
We’ve decided to give it ago over a ten week period and compare it to a standard coupon containing a four team accumulator.
Week 1 (Sat 31/8/2013 and Sun 1/9/2013.) See’s us select the teams discussed in the rolling accumulator example above.
- Leeds 0 V 1 QPR (WON)
- Cardiff 0 V 0 Everton (LOST)
- Liverpool 1 V 0 Man Utd (LOST)
- Arsenal 1 V 0 Spurs (WON)
The QPR’s win see’s us move into the guaranteed no lose week with our hope’s pinned on Everton to take us into a profitable accumulator. Unfortunately, Everton failed to win away from home and killed the rolling accumulator dead in its tracks. Man Utd also lost and Arsenal came up top in the East London derby!
A standard coupon would have seen us sit -£10 but the rolling accumulator see us sitting on Even’s money after week 1.
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = Minus £10
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = Even’s
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 2
Week 2 (Sat 14/9/2013 and Sun 15/9/2013.) OK I know what your thinking!, You’ve skipped a week, you dirty cheating liar! Well not exactly true! The World Cup qualifiers through a spanner in the works for last weeks selections and I decided to stay clear of these games for The Rolling Accumulator. Eventually by the midweek games I was having footy bet withdrawal symptoms so decided to have a flutter. The games I fancied all Kicking off within an hour of each other so I decided to place a standard accumulator using my free £5 bet from SkyBet.
- Belarus 2 V 4 France (WON)
- Malta 1 V 2 Bulgaria (WON)
- Georgia 0 V 1 Finland (WON)
Boom! £25.67 UP!
Alright! I know it’s slightly unfair to discuss this on this post as its meant to be about The Rolling Accumulator. However! I believe it merits a mention as it highlights that sometimes you get better selections which KO around the same time. Actually! when you think about it, the KO times for the weekend games they are scheduled to suit TV viewings so games are likely to be closer matched and harder to predict. Keep that in mind!
Right! Back to The Rolling Accumulator
For this weeks first pick I decided that Rangers -2 Goals against Arbroath was a safe bet at Even’s money. Rangers went on to win comfortably 5-1 returning my initial stake of £10 whilst making £10 profit to be placed on my next bet.
The second selection for The Rolling Accumulator was Reading to beat Brighton. Unfortunately the game ended in a bore draw (0-0) killing our Rolling accumulator in the second match.
A standard coupon would have seen us sit -£10 but the rolling accumulator see us sitting on Even’s money on week 2.
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = Minus £20
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = Even’s
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 3
Week 3 (Sat 21/9/2013 and Sun 22/9/2013.)
- Norwich 0 V 1 Aston Villa (WON) @ 15/8
- West Brom 3 V 0 Sunderland (WON) @ 21/20
- Crystal Palace 0 V 2 Swansea (WON) @ 5/4
- Cardiff City 0 V 1 Spurs (WON) @ 10/11
The Rolling Accumulator Week 3 see’s us hit Jackpot with all four selections winning!
The combined odds on a standard accumulator would have seen our £10 bet return an impressive £253.16
The Rolling accumulator on the other hand looked something like this;
- £10 @ 15/8 = £18.80 profit, £10 in the pocket!
- £18.80 @ 21/20 = £19.74 Profit, £18.80 in the pocket! (Running Total £28.80)
- £19.74 @ 5/4 = £24.67 Profit, 19.80 in the pocket! (Running Total £53.47)
- £24.67 @ 10/11 = £22.45 Profit, £24.67 in the pocket! (Running Total £75.92) (£100.59 if you were to stop at 4 teams)
The £22.45 Profit from bet 4 ended up on its way back into Skybet and my hopes lay in the lap of the Gods as I fancied Ac-Milan to bet Napoli at odds of 6/4. However as sods law would have it, the game ended up a 2-1 win for Napoli and there ended this weeks run on The Rolling Accumulator.
- Ac Milan 1 v 2 Napoli (LOST) @ 6/4
A standard coupon would have seen me £152 better off, however a win’s a win and that’s what matters! If i’m being totally honest, there’s absolutely no chance I would have selected these teams on a standard accumulator as I prefer to have all games K.O at the same time but there you have it!
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = Minus £20 + £253.16 = £233.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = Even’s + £75.92 = £75.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 4
Week 4 (Sat 28/9/2013 and Sun 29/9/2013.)
This weeks Rolling Accumulator post is short and sweet! Not for any other reason than the selections were gash and we lost on the second match!
Arsenal secured a win for the first bet of the week and the profits of £16.00 landed on Real Madrid in Madrid derby; Real Madrid V Atletico.
- Swansea 1 V 2 Arsenal (WON) @ 8/5 (£10 in the pocket!)
- Real Madrid 0 V 1 Atletico Madrid (LOST) @ 8/11
Now! I have to say it this point that I usually stay away from Derby Matches as they can be totally unpredictable. However the odds for a Real home win were pretty decent considering they only trailed Atletico by 3 points in the league. Real had the chance to secure 2nd spot behind Barcelona but failed miserably and in doing so F%^ked my Acca! So as they say in Spain! se gana algo se pierde algo.
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £233.16 Minus £10 = £223.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £75.92 + Evens = £75.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 5
Week 5 (Sat 5/10/2013 and Sun 6/10/2013.)
The Rolling Accumulator failed to get up and running this week as it was stopped dead in the first match!
£10 went on Sheffield United to beat Crawley Town However the game ended in a one each draw.
- Sheffield United 1 V 1 Crawley Town (LOST) @ 13/10 = Minus £10
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £223.16 Minus £10 = £213.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £75.92 Minus £10 = £65.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 6
Week 6 (Sat 12/10/2013 and Sun 13/10/2013.)
Well we’re half way through the rolling accumulator 10 week test and currently sitting with a profit of £65.92 which is alright considering, lets hope we can improve on this over the next 5 weeks.
Atletico Rafaela v Argentinos Juniors is this weeks first selection with Atletico favorites to win @ just over Even’s (2.06). Atletico went on to win 1-0 and the returns of £10.60 then went onto Barnet who were playing Wrexham which ended in a one each draw.
- Atletico Rafaela 1 V 0 Argentinos Juniors (Won) @ Evens (£10 in the pocket)
- Barnet 1 V 1 Wrexham (Lost) @ 13/10
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £213.16 Minus £10 = £203.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £65.92 + Evens = £65.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 7
Week 7 (Sun 20/10/2013.)
It’s week 7 of our 10 week test on the rolling accumulator and the team at TheBestBettingSystems.com picked Tottenham for a win over Aston villa for the first match at odds of even’s. Spurs went on to win 2-0 securing our initial investment and returning a profit of £10.
Inter Milan looked like a comfortable bet for the second match playing away to Torino, considering Torino were sitting bottom of the league and inter in the top 6 we thought this was a sure winner at decent odds of 21/20. The game ended 3 -3 putting a stop to this weeks “Rolling Accumulator”
- Aston Villa 0 V 2 Tottenham (Won) @ Evens (£10 in the pocket)
- Torino 3 V 3 Inter Milan (Lost) @ 21/20
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £203.16 Minus £10 = £193.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £65.92 + Evens = £65.92
Stay tuned for next weeks bets on The Rolling Accumulator.
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 8
Week 8 (Sat 26/10/2013.)
I try to stay away from the bigger matches when placing an accumulator as they’re usually the ones that F%&k your coupon, not to mention that there murder to predict and don’t offer decent odds. However I came across neat little app this week for the iphone called 4-4-2 that tells you some interesting pre-match stats. I had a read at few and couldn’t seem to get away from the info on the Aston Villa and Everton game. I was Sold! I decided that Villa was a good home bet at odds of 6/5. How wrong I was! Everton won 2-0 and killing the rolling accumulator dead in the first match. God damn Shite App!
- Aston Villa 0 V 2 Everton (Lost) @ 6/5 (£10 Loss)
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £193.16 Minus £10 = £183.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £65.92 Minus £10 = £55.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 9
Week 9 (Sun 3/11/2013.)
Well its the second last week of the rolling accumulator test and safe to say we will eventually finish with a profit, not quite the £1000 that the other sites mentioned but a profit non the less! We lost on our first game this week once again as Everton drew 0-0 with Tottenham. The Best Betting Systems Selected Tottenham for the away win @ odds of 17/10.
- Everton 0 V 0 Tottenham (Lost) @ 17/10 (£10 Loss)
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £183.16 Minus £10 = £173.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £55.92 Minus £10 = £45.92
The Rolling Accumulator 10 Week Test. Week 10
Week 10 (Sat 9/11/2013.)
Welcome to the very last week of the rolling accumulator, we thought we would go out with a bang this week by achieving 22 wins in a row and finally meeting our £1000 target. Unbelievable isn’t it?
Well that’s because it never happen ya numpty! Being the last week of the ten week test we thought we would attempt the shorter odds method of the rolling accumulator all in the hope of achieving a longer winning streak and greater profits.
This weeks selections kicked off with Burnley to win against Bournemouth at odds of 4/6 and that’s exactly where it ended, the game finished 1-1 putting an end to the rolling accumulator 10 week test.
- Burnley 1 V 1 Bournemouth (Lost) @ 4/6 (£10 Loss)
- Standard Accumulator – Running total = £173.16 Minus £10 = £163.16
- The Rolling Accumulator – Running total = £45.92 Minus £10 = £35.92
- Ten weeks at £10 = £100 initial investment. Total profit £35.92 = 35.9% ROI
The Best Betting Systems Team would like to thank you for following The Rolling Accumulator 10 week test.